Get new perspectives from IMO consultants around the world. They will tell every month in an online meeting about her interesting ideas and inspiring experiences. You will get an insight behind the scenes of their profession. Watch the presentation and reflect on it with others in a small group. In the last part of this meeting you get some final remarks and then we close the session.
IMO Talks is an one-hour, online, interactive event. Everyone who is interested can join the presentation. There are no costs, but you have to register for the meeting of for a series of IMO Talks. We will announce in newsletters and on social media about upcoming IMO Talks. We will record the online meetings, make those records available for people of the online IMO Network community.
Some examples from IMO Talks 2020 – 2021:
- Antonio Cappiello from Italy about dealing with corruption as a leadership question.
- Maxim Gritskikh from Russia about living with questions without quick answers.
- Hans-Peter Ulli from Switzerland about working in a team in times of turbulence.
- Junze Xu from China about IMO consultancy and the inspiration of the I-Ching book.
- Hans Passenier from Holland and supporting Waldorf schools in leadership questions.
In October 2021 we go for a second round. In will keep the same structure. We start at 13.00 Central European Time. It takes one hour in which an IMO consultant presents an idea for 18 minutes. We talk in small groups about the IMO talk and after 30 minutes we come together in the plenum session for some final thoughts.
Put the dates in your agenda:
- Oktober 15, November 19, December 17 (2021)
- Januari 21, Februari 18, March 18, April 15, May 20, June 17 (2022)
Put me on the list for IMO Talk updates. Fill out the form below.