Get new perspectives about change of people and organizations from IMO consultants around the world. They will tell every two months in an online meeting about her interesting ideas and inspiring experiences. You will get an insight behind the scenes of their profession. Watch the presentation and reflect on it with others in a small group. In the last part of this meeting everyone can share some final remarks and then we close the session.
IMO Talks is an one-hour, online, interactive event, organized by the IMO Academy. Everyone who is interested can join the presentation. There are no costs, but you have to receive a Zoomlink and a password before the meeting. We will announce in newsletters and on social media about upcoming Talks. We will record online meetings, make those records available for people of the online IMO Network community.
In 2022 the IMO Talks will focus on the basic concepts of the IMO approach. Here is an overview.
- On Januari 21 It starts with the so called leadership questions that appear in the consultancy practice. 12.00 – 1.00 pm CET
- On March 18 the main topic is the strong idea of working with process owners. 12.00 – 1.00 pm CET
- On May 20 an IMO consultant will share the idea of steering conviction. 1.00 – 2.00 pm CEST
- On September 23 the IMO Talk is about working with seven beacons of change. 1.00 – 2.00 pm CEST
- On November 25 we focus on the combination of three core themes: biography, dialogue and process. 12.00 – 1.00 pm CET
Some examples from IMO Talks 2020 – 2021:
- Antonio Cappiello from Italy about dealing with corruption as a leadership question.
- Maxim Gritskikh from Russia about living with questions without quick answers.
- Hans-Peter Ulli from Switzerland about working in a team in times of turbulence.
- Junze Xu from China about IMO consultancy and the inspiration of the I-Ching book.
- Hans Passenier from Holland and supporting Waldorf schools in leadership questions.