Get new perspectives from IMO consultants around the world. They will tell every month in an online meeting about her interesting ideas and inspiring experiences. You will get an insight behind the scenes of their profession. Watch the presentation and reflect on it with others in a small group. In the last part of this meeting you get some final remarks and then we close the session.
IMO Talks is an one-hour, online, interactive event, organized by the IMO Academy. Everyone who is interested can join the presentation. There are no costs, but you have to register for the meeting of for a series of Talks. We will announce in newsletters and on social media about upcoming Talks. We will record online meetings, make those records available for people of the online IMO Network community.
Some examples from IMO Talks 2020 – 2021:
- Antonio Cappiello from Italy about dealing with corruption as a leadership question.
- Maxim Gritskikh from Russia about living with questions without quick answers.
- Hans-Peter Ulli from Switzerland about working in a team in times of turbulence.
- Junze Xu from China about IMO consultancy and the inspiration of the I-Ching book.
- Hans Passenier from Holland and supporting Waldorf schools in leadership questions.