Dialogues about Images and Concepts by Adriaan Bekman and Klaas IJkema
The leading idea
The methodology and its concepts are based on images of the human being.
The human being is a multi-dimensional being.
The human being has a body, is a spirit and appears as soul.
The human creation, in particular the human organization, is an expression of this.
Where spirit and nature are part of the world of being, the human soul is part of a world of becoming.
Our recommendation: before watching the dialogue read the related document first.
- Document 01 – The fourfold human being (19 minutes)
- Document 02 – The ‘I’ in the soul (27 minutes)
- Document 03 – The exclusive human values (19 minutes)
- Document 04 – The human soul (26 minutes)
- Document 05 – The Concept of the organization as an expression of the human soul (22 minutes)
The leading idea
We are brought as human beings in the situation where we have to consult each other to find the right steps to do in our organized life. Consultancy has become an art of helping each other in finding the path. Together we can work on the issues that the organizations we have created meet. Helping each other and consulting each other can concentrate itself on the content of things, on the relations and interactions we have, on the processes we create and maintain and develop and on the leadership out of which we take responsibility.
- Document: Chapter 44 | Video: Concept of consultancy in change
- Document: Chapter 45 | Video: Concept of the fundament for consultancy in change
- Document: Chapter 47 | Video: Concept of consultancy levels
- Document: Chapter 46 | Video: Concept of the consultancy process like making a documentary
- Document: Chapter 48 | Video: Concept of the professional circle
- Concept of creating learning processes